Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thank you Miss Potter


Miss Potter and Mr Norman looking at their first print.



It seems like a decade has been gone after the last visit to the world of Arta. As far as I can remember, in the last visit, we wandered through the untouched ancient Egypt. Thankfully I'm step inside to the world again. After a long long time. Feel so wonderful to be back again. Hi folks at Arta, did you missed me!!? Anyway I'm here now, all in one piece. Never going to loose you all again.

Frame 2 with Adobe Flash


It's fun to refresh the memories through flashes as the 1st step. I mean with adobe flashes. (gosh! ! World has moved without me. It's not Macromedia now. Anyway not a big difference) And I was right place at the right moment, when it knocked the door. Story-boarding!! And it flashed right on me. Thanks to Naai, my friend. Wish your demonstration best of luck. Those flashes reminded me my 1st macro flashes with layers, masks, convert to symbols and many more. Nice to be here again. There is a long way to go.


Book is published.

So there I met this nice lady Miss Potter with good inspiration. aah..!! And Obiwan Kenoby was there too. BBC Films, You are so great! It was so wonderful to see both of them in a nice little plot as in the Down with Love.

"Let me teach you how to dance". Guess what, I learned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment